CONNECT consortium uses the following types of cookies:
Types of Cookies and intention
- Analytical and customisation cookies: These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users. This information is used for statistical purposes, because, for example, it records the origin of the visit, the pages that it has visited or the date and time of the visit.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users. An example of using this type of cookies is used for, for example, to remember the language selected in the previous visit.
- Techniques cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the web. Serve to identify the session, the booking process or share content via social media.
- Session cookies: These are cookies that are used only while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that are stored on the device and can access them for a certain time.
- Third-party Cookies: Cookies that are installed on the device or the user’s browser and are managed by another entity that is not CONNECT consortium, for example, Google.
How to deny cookies from the following browsers: